Pool meeting??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Lil Irish,
I've never tried my drysuit in the bathtub. However, I think it would be warmer there than in the 37f lake. Personally.....I'd rather dive the lake!!

But really, it's nice to see your excitement about it :)

Heather and all,
Do whatever you want for pool time. I have classes to teach on Saturdays and won't be able to make it unless it's later in the day. (Maryvale is 12:30-3:30)(my Hilton class is 11:00 - 3pm)(I don't know what hrs are available for Roberts Weslyan)

:freak: Weenie Alert!! :freak:

hnladue:
:freak: Weenie Alert!! :freak:

Hey ! ! It's a used suit, Um. . . I had to check it for leaks :D

Yeah, I was looking for leaks - No leaks found, I'm good.

Plus the Putz I got it from didn't rinse it last time he used it
(of course salt water) So I had to get all the salt off it.

Bring on the POOL ! !

Roberts is open 8am to 9:30 pm. We might be able to do an evening?

Heather, I just came from DD and Darryl said he was going to call you about the pool situation - I'm just going with the flow, I really don't care where it happens - he did say something about the pool by the airport though.

What about evenings? Roberts is open, but I don't know availability.

Well, since no one is answering I guess we've dropped this idea???

Last question was May 7th Roberts Wesylan, or some evening so that Tavi can join us??

I think I'll be in Ontario the weekend of May 7.

You guys are welcome to drive up and do some real diving with me. Otherwise, see you at Dutch on the 13th :D

jonnythan:
I think I'll be in Ontario the weekend of May 7.

You guys are welcome to drive up and do some real diving with me. Otherwise, see you at Dutch on the 13th :D

You're a bum...I can't make that weekend. :(

We won't be at Dutch on the 13th, we'll be there the weekend of the 20-22.

Oh yeah, sorry. I'll be doing more real diving off a boat in the Atlantic Ocean the weekend of the 13th :wink:

Back
Top Bottom