Question Pop up Ads

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You have to turn them off in your profile.
Go RED man, I did and am still thoroughly enjoying recovering from the experience
or just go place your hand up to your temple and wind down your peripheral vision
Was RED until last night at 12:50AM. Need the $100.00 (member fee) to buy the ScubaPro BCD Hydros X Large

Dude despite the fact that enjoyment from Scubaboard comes almost equivalent to enjoyment from diving
Buying tangible dive gear that you can look at and smell and use trumps psychological well being or thin air

Dude despite the fact that enjoyment from Scubaboard comes almost equivalent to enjoyment from diving
Buying tangible dive gear that you can look at and smell and use trumps psychological well being or thin air
perhaps, or you can change system parameters to eliminate nuisance pop-ups :wink:, and still save the green for the diving gear. Once the diving gear is acquired then we can go RED again ..

That wasn't all you paid for the Hydros, was it???
of course not, I received a quote for a used one with a brand new BPI and then I have a trip to Western Europe where I may buy a new one for 10% less than the used one

of course not, I received a quote for a used one with a brand new BPI and then I have a trip to Western Europe where I may buy a new one for 10% less than the used one

Good investment. I got mine few months ago and I am enjoying it.

An ad blocker extension on your browser or using a browser such as Brave gets rid of the ads.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom