Possible new diving reality TV program.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm happy to see it getting good reviews. :)

Also happy that I didn't get roasted :blinking:

I'll watch - enjoyed the personalities, the diving, and the Southern way of life. Would prefer a little less life-and-death drama over the alligators and wildlife.....I live on the Georgia coast, in the backwater with lots of gators, and it ain't that big a deal, but I'm sure it helps to keep the show interesting. Hope this makes it to tv screens ......good luck.

Wow it actually looks interesting and not the oddity of a bunch of idiots, but real professionals and something of interest.

It would be the perfect show if they had a couple of Alaskan boys diving with em. We could even bring our own guns..... :D

Actually the Show looks Interesting... Diving, Big gun, Gators, Sharks, and a Lost and Found department, I could see catching a few episodes.

would be better some of the other crap we watch lol

Hahahahaaaa! God knows I love the guy (great fun to watch), but if Billy the Exterminator can sign a multiple-season deal while the camera follows him around getting skunks and snakes and raccoons out from under peoples' homes, then I can't imagine that this show wouldn't take off too. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom