Post Apocalyptic Coz Roll Call

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The port in Xcalak is open. The port in Mahahual is not. Every person involved with diving in Mahahual has basically said the Mahahual port captain is a giant a-hole who needs to be replaced immediately.
Seems to be a prerequisite for the job.

I would also like to add that this morning has been the single greatest airport experience of my lifetime....
Tell us about that, on a new thread perhaps.

Cozumel, Revised

08/03 - 08/10 - Cozumel / Tulum - Mary Carmen and Pelagic Ventures / Sofa and Scuba 7

10/31 - 11/7 Villa Escondida diving with Tres Pelicanos

Balmy...you could dive naked.

reminds me of a famous British navy story about a comedian called Tim Fitzhigham. He was trying to get the navy on-board with his challenge of trying to break the record for the furthest distance travelled in a paper boat. He called the navy and there was a misunderstanding on the switchboard and he actually got put through to rear admiral accidentally. The absurdly English senior officer answered with a curt ‘This is rear admiral James, to whom Am I speaking?’ Now the comedian’s father and uncle were in the navy and had told him that whenever you speak to a senior member of her majesty’s navy you always start the conversation with a question. Namely ‘how are your futtocks old man?’ So he took a deep breath and proffered ‘how are your futtocks old man?!’ There was a slight pause followed by the animated and enthusiastic response ‘at their furthest reach dear boy...at their furthest reach!’
Nobody apparently knows what the question or answer actually means...

You see any difference in reef conditions or fishy life?

Back
Top Bottom