Post Editor and formatting WTH?!?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
5000 - ∞
Having real difficulties with my post editor recently (post-upgrade). The 'formatting' shows up everywhere. Quoted posts look like nonsense. Posts are added without applying my own formatting (because I've not entered code??). Also, when trying to 'share' posts on other applications (FB, Twitter, Blog etc), that formatting comes up as code... making the posts look like gibberish. It's making posting a time consuming and annoying process.

Quoted posts look like nonsense.
Yes, this is usually what prompts me to quote a post--somebody's spewing nonsense and I can't resist the urge to point it out. Not in this case, of course. :D

I have a somewhat related question: does anybody know how long we get to edit a post? It used to be 24 hours, I think. It is less than that now.

I'm having to re-edit many of my posts at the moment, because they are appearing in threads with no editing.... just one big unintelligible paraggraph.

It sucks and it's wasting my time.

What browser/version are you using?

I have a somewhat related question: does anybody know how long we get to edit a post? It used to be 24 hours, I think. It is less than that now.
I think I read somewhere that Howarde reset it to 24hrs. yesterday. It may not apply to older posts - IDK.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom