Post your favorite Bonaire Dive Picture

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Diver DennisP

Registered
Reaction score
as the title states....

I don't have one yet. But 400+ days is too long to wait to see

Here's a couple. That last one is a moray on Bari that had a huge chunk missing out of the side of his head.

Attachments

• SDC14006.JPG
    SDC14006.JPG
    65.4 KB · Views: 146
  • AA HH FireWorm.JPG
    AA HH FireWorm.JPG
    130.8 KB · Views: 184
  • AA Moray Bari Bite.jpg
    AA Moray Bari Bite.jpg
    110.8 KB · Views: 179
Me doing my "visualization exercises" in preparation for a dive on the Hilma Hooker...

WarmDry.jpg

...or is it me taking a nap after a long dive on a Salt Pier (seen in background)?

Either way... it's the perfect representation of the "diving freedom" that is Bonaire! Where else could a man in a drysuit take a nap on top of a dozen scuba tanks in the back of a pickup truck without being arrested!

:eyebrow:

Me doing my "visualization exercises" in preparation for a dive on the Hilma Hooker...

WarmDry.jpg

...or is it me taking a nap after a long dive on a Salt Pier (seen in background)?

Either way... it's the perfect representation of the "diving freedom" that is Bonaire! Where else could a man in a drysuit take a nap on top of a dozen scuba tanks in the back of a pickup truck without being arrested!

You wearing a drysuit in Bonaire???? The best thing I love about Bonaire is the nice warm water.

Here are mine

not a great photo- but a great story for my wife to tell
pufferfish-1p.jpg

arrowcrab-1p.jpg

who doesn't love turtles?
turtle-1p.jpg

Bonaire has more than just macro life
barracuda-1p.jpg

enjoying a drink with the one I love
CIMG1214.jpg

A drysuit? In Bonaire?

ala Monty Python: A tiger? In Africa?

You wearing a drysuit in Bonaire???? The best thing I love about Bonaire is the nice warm water.

Normal Human Body Temp = 98.6°F
Mean Bonaire Water Temp = 80.2ºF
Difference = -18.4°F

So -18.4°F difference x 5 dives/day x 6 days = -558°F

That's 35°F colder than 0 Kelvin (absolute zero) which is only -523°F!!

If you don't dive dry in Bonaire...you're gonna die!

:D

RJP.jpg

Normal Human Body Temp = 98.6°F
Mean Bonaire Water Temp = 80.2ºF
Difference = -18.4°F

So -18.4°F difference x 5 dives/day x 6 days = -558°F

That's 35°F colder than 0 Kelvin (absolute zero) which is only -523°F!!

If you don't dive dry in Bonaire...you're gonna die!

:D

well if you put it that way, although by the end of the week I was a tad chilling with my 3mm - had to break out the beenie.

I do not think it is possible to be colder than absolute zero -unless you are in a universe made entirely of anti-matter.

Back
Top Bottom