Post your last gear purchase

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

That is why you need to carry a big underwater knife, to kill the clam and pry your foot loose.

Not that it ever happened, but I do miss my original 1970's 12inch, US Divers leg knife.

1 1/4 to @1 1/2 inch hammer head hilt, serrated back, strong enough to pry a safe open, and damned cool looking. You needed less lead carrying it too....

Plus it helps when you find something you can't live without on a wreck.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

About a fortnight earlier I replaced my trusted 430+ dives old Deep Outdoors Sixgills fins with a pair of identical looking but rather stiffer Hollis F2. I still have some 120 dives to go before I retire next year and hope the new fins measure-up.

A yellow DSMB, but most of you guys in the US, do not know what it is used for :)

Optima rebreather

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Well, I didn't buy it yet, but very soon. Atomic cobalt 2 computer. Seen it at a dive show in New Jersey
a68257cf9a88acdcdaf03ef087d0186f.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

---------- Post added June 19th, 2015 at 10:29 AM ----------

My last purchase was a SCUBAPRO 50th Anniversary Edition MK25/S600 Regulator. Amazing regulator
3eae2dc6680d8525bc7bf46957606b4a.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom