Posting Profiles from Suunto's Dive Manager

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ive tried a few things on this.

The print out "dive" summary (the single sheet with profile and all the data) looks great but i cant get it in electronic format.

I can "print" it to the "PDF printer driver" with Acrobat to create a good/perfect PDF file which can be uploaded (see link) BUT other than a print screen to create an image i havent found a way to get the file in HTML format. It SHOULD go as its a mix of text, tables and an image but using Adobes HTML converter the tables and formatting totally screw up.

If anyone finds a proper HTML "printer driver" or a way of intercepting SDMs output id be very interested - a web based log would be great for me.

http://www.whitcombe.org.uk/dive.pdf <--- The PDF output from the driver. Its pretty much perfect.

http://www.whitcombe.org.uk/dive.htm <-- the messed up HTML formatting produced by Adobe.

Dear All,
I am just a new member, I want to buy Suunto Mosquito and D3. I am making a decision between buying in Thai alnd or Singapore.

Anyone can help me to suugest the price in Thailand (expensive much) and Singapore?
Thank you

String:
Ive tried a few things on this.
If anyone finds a proper HTML "printer driver" or a way of intercepting SDMs output id be very interested - a web based log would be great for me.

Hey,

Have you tried using a Postscript driver and saving to a file? Oftentimes PS files are easily converted to text, and the formatting should stay relatively the same if the converter is worth its salt.

Nope i havent tried that yet, i may do later on if i can find one. Does postscript support graphics too (for the profile and tissue load graphs ?)

I wonder if theres a PS > HTML converter.

String:
Nope i havent tried that yet, i may do later on if i can find one. Does postscript support graphics too (for the profile and tissue load graphs ?)

I wonder if theres a PS > HTML converter.

The PS format does indeed support graphics, and I do believe there is a PS -> web page converter (it would do the graphics separate from the text).

Nice profile UP.

I suppose since everyone seems to be sticking a profile in here, I might as well join :)

Here's my pick. Dalco Wall, 123feet max, narced (didn't like it, no more narcy for Willy) LP95 tank.

Here is my first dive on Dalco Wall... no narcosis... using 30/30 :D

I was hoping to go there Friday but the charter took us to KVI and then back to North Wall. North Wall was really interesting. We spotted 3 GPOs and a Grunt Sculpin plus a host of other stuff.

Still... I would really like to get back to Dalco Wall.

The green square is a mark put into the profile by pushing the M button (upper right.)

This also starts the count up timer in the center of the display on a Stinger.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom