Posting Profiles from Suunto's Dive Manager

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I could wave OK to my buddy and get my Mosquito pissed off at me. I tend to ignore the blue diamonds that appear in my logbook.

WreckWriter:
Those are places where my Gavin-assisted diving ran afoul of the Vyper's prefered ascent rate :)
and after looking a little closer I figured that was your switches to 50/50 and O2.

Arnaud... thanks for the link... I'm 33% through with downloading it... dial up. :D

Chrpai... I don't get too excited with the blue diamonds either. :wink: One thing that really irritates me though is that the Stinger chops off the very end of the dive from 6' on up.

Uncle Pug:
and after looking a little closer I figured that was your switches to 50/50 and O2.

Arnaud... thanks for the link... I'm 33% through with downloading it... dial up. :D

Chrpai... I don't get too excited with the blue diamonds either. :wink: One thing that really irritates me though is that the Stinger chops off the very end of the dive from 6' on up.

Yes I've noticed things like that with my mosquito also. I've done dives where I know for a fact that I did 3 minutes at my safety stop, watched the display clear to --- and then only to look at the pulled log that I had 2 minutes of safety stop left.

Back
Top Bottom