Pot luck dive and celebration 4-04-09

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

who is going ?
updated 4/02/09 9:20 PM

tom
dan
ctx120
Ektess1
H20Skier
LowVizWiz
Mr Lee ?

we either have 6 (180.00 or 7 people (240.00)
the worse that happens we take the price and divide with the amount of people in our group
and instead of 30.00 each it cost 35.00 each
Is this OK with everyone ? :confused:

Last edited:
who is going ?

tom
dan
ctx120
Ektess1
Mr Lee ?
anybody else ?

we either have 4 (120.00) or 5 people (180.00)
the worse that happens we take the price and divide with the amount of people in our group
and instead of 30.00 each it cost 36.00 each
Is this OK with everyone ? :confused:

H20Skier and myself are signed up for that trip too.

What I understand in the Cap't Dan in the evening and a reef for a night dive. Leave at 6:00 PM for the Dan, then go to the reef.
If I am wrong in my assumption, please let me know. But...
This is what I am looking for. Buddywise that is.

Yes, it's a twilight/night dive and I'm cool spreading the cost around if you're still buddy-less and everyone else agrees to do so too.

Hey, thanks guys.
I know that Mr Lee is not going. I Asked him.
If I can't take advantage of the special, I will either pay the difference or not go. No sense anybody else paying my way.
Thanks for the thought though. I am touched.
Ed

Then we are all set we have a group that even .and if we weren't the difference was only a few bucks .that what friends are all about .Helping each other out .:argument:

The weather reports tonight from the radio indicated fog in the morning. That can only be good! I am bringing gear. Whoo hoo!

Let's hope for the best on vis. I dove the jacks today. It was milky almost halfway out the line. The surf began breaking at about that point. Further out, it cleared to 6-8 feet but after an hour, it got cloudy again. Aargh!

The wind was calming the waves when I left. It might be okay....we'll hope for it.

hey the worst that can happen we have an early Lunch instead of diving::popcorn:
Danwbeery / cooler full of beverages
question with dan not coming who binging the cooler filled with goodies .:cheers: :coca-cola:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom