Potential New Diver Here.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TomcatPC

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
Hello
Like the title says, I'm in the process of starting Scuba. Something I've wanted to do since I was a child and now getting around to it. I'm going to enroll early this coming week and I'm totally stoked! Not much else to say now really. I have no experience, but am looking forward to learning and bringing back adventure into my life!
Thanks
Mark

Welcome aboard! Your intro sounds a lot like me when I started out. Wanted desperately to scuba as a child but snorkeling was all I could manage. Now it's become an important part of my life.

Congratulations on deciding to join us blowing bubbles, and welcome to :sblogo:!

Before you take your open water class, check out the "New Divers" subforum, and in particular the sticky threads about finding an instructor. You can prevent a lot of disappointments that way.

Welcome fellow Ohio'an. Maybe we will run into each other at Gilboa Quarry next summer.

Go Bucks! I was you 2.5yrs ago. Its a lot of fun! Enjoy

Welcome aboard.. warning tho .... diving is addictive. I feel bad for all the people who don't get to dive:)

Back
Top Bottom