PPD supporting members pool paying

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hmmm... aside from the coloration, what else do I get as a supporting member? (I know it's gotta be written someplace but geez, just to lazy to do that now).

# You will no longer see most of our advertising campaigns on the sidebars or at the top and bottom of pages.
# Your member name will appear in red in all of your posts, and in the "Who's Online" listing (just like how moderators are green and greeters are orange).
# Your PM box will double in size, to 1000 messages maximum (all folders combined), and you'll have the ability to PM up to 20 members at once. You will also be able to use PM message receipts and tracking.
# You will be granted access to a special “Supporting Members” only forum for discussions about the board or life in general.
# You will be able to setup your own custom user title in your User CP to appear under your name (instead of New Member, Registered Member, Moderator, etc&#8230:wink:
# A pop3 email account (yourname@scubaboard.com) including 25mb of space, 24x7 webmail access and pop3.

Halthron:
# You will no longer see most of our advertising campaigns on the sidebars or at the top and bottom of pages.
# Your member name will appear in red in all of your posts, and in the "Who's Online" listing (just like how moderators are green and greeters are orange).
# Your PM box will double in size, to 1000 messages maximum (all folders combined), and you'll have the ability to PM up to 20 members at once. You will also be able to use PM message receipts and tracking.
# You will be granted access to a special “Supporting Members” only forum for discussions about the board or life in general.
# You will be able to setup your own custom user title in your User CP to appear under your name (instead of New Member, Registered Member, Moderator, etc…)
# A pop3 email account (yourname@scubaboard.com) including 25mb of space, 24x7 webmail access and pop3.

hmmm... interesting (new pink booties or supporting member fee, pink booties? fee? pink booties? fee?) oh i still need a depth gauge...

Anyways, thanks eric for the info!

Halthron:
You will be granted access to a special “Supporting Members” only forum for discussions about the board or life in general.
Actually I think that is one of the best, but yet rather underused, benefits. I bet a few PPDers in that particular private forum could liven it up considerably!!!! While it is still expected that people won't go too far, the rules are slightly more....shall we say 'relaxed' inside it. For some reason though no-one to date has really taken much advantage of it.

Halthron:
# You will be able to setup your own custom user title in your User CP to appear under your name (instead of New Member, Registered Member, Moderator, etc…)

How about T-shirts and stickers? Do you get any of those for being a member :) I need to sign up next week, since I spend a lot of time on this board.

paolov:
hey i'll just give you my payment of Php2,150.00 and you send it to SB with your payment.

in dive units, that's equal to a day trip already :14:

Kim:
Actually I think that is one of the best, but yet rather underused, benefits. I bet a few PPDers in that particular private forum could liven it up considerably!!!!

For some reason though no-one to date has really taken much advantage of it.

yeah right once we are in there, the rules of SB would change again and create another subforum in the supporting members section for us so that we would be segragated...... hey what if i say in 15 years, taglish would be the universal language.

after all tagalog has its roots from chinese, malay, spanish, english. see tagalog comes from all over the world IT SHOULD BE THE INTERNATIONAL LANGUAGE !!!!!

when we get in supporting members forum, let us campaign for them to learn taglish !!! hehehhehehe

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom