Predator Drysuits

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

off the grid

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I'm trying to get in touch with anyone who may know Dennis Mears of Predator Drysuits in the UK. I've been trying to get in touch with him via phone and email with no luck. If anyone has any info, can you get in touch with me through a personal conversation.
Thanks

I was hoping to get more info from my first post that would help me find some resolution to my problem but I am still in a bind. I ordered a drysuit from Dennis in early December 2020 and paid a deposit that was more than half the cost the suit. At that time the timeline for completion was 6 weeks. With complications from Covid the timeline extended. In late spring I finally got in touch with him after repeated calls and emails and he said that he would be done in a couple of weeks. Since that time I have made numerous calls and sent numerous emails with no response. So I am sending out a warning to anyone considering using this business - proceed at your own risk! It has been nine months and counting and still no drysuit, no reimbursement of my deposit and no response to phone calls and emails.

I have tried going through my credit card company but they have indicated that since it has been so long they will not proceed on it. Does anyone have advise on any legal recourse I may have (a US citizen seeking reimbursement for non-delivery of goods from a UK business)?

Or if anyone knows Dennis, tell him to send me the damn drysuit or my money.

Back
Top Bottom