Predive checklist slate

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mario007

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hi all,

I just cot mu OW certificate, and I would like to a buy a predive checklist slate, can someone point my a website, preferably in EU, where I can buy one, as it seems i'm not able to find it. As i would like to keep it in my BCD pocket.

Thanks

Were you not taught BWRAF by your instructor?

Oh and I amended the title from slave to slate.

Were you not taught BWRAF by your instructor?

Oh and I amended the title from slave to slate.
Yes but I would like to have it, to build a procedure and if I have something written will make me more confident

Hi all,

I just cot mu OW certificate, and I would like to a buy a predive checklist slate, can someone point my a website, preferably in EU, where I can buy one, as it seems i'm not able to find it. As i would like to keep it in my BCD pocket.

Thanks
What you can get is a wetnotes book and a waterproof pencil, which is what many technical divers use to take notes during dives. Those can be bought almost anywhere that sells tech gear. The pencils from piranha dive mfg are excellent. You can cut one page out of the wetnotes book and just use that, and you can fold it if you need to. If you're looking for something pre-printed, I'm never seen that, and different divers would have different things on a checklist anyways. divegearexpress would be another place, but both they and piranha are in the US. I'm sure they both routinely ship to the EU.

Mario,

I like checklists too. I just type and print my own. I waterproof them by sealing them in packaging tape. If you want to put them in your bc pocket you'll have to get them properly laminated. I just keep mine in my save a dive kit though.

boat

@tursiops I especially like those hand signal slates. Wish they were posted on boats and in dive shops as reminders. I had a friend who forgot what the proper danger sign was once.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom