prepared?? To meet your maker?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

---------- Post added ----------

Just some observations.

This post came about as a result of a recent incident I witnessed, the rip solo diver thread, and the solo cert. I truly wanted to know how far people had thought this out. The medical issue that "can not be planned for". Devon brought this to light in the other thread and I thought it deserved a look. What I did not think needed to be said were the comments about failing the course.
For my efforts to enlighten myself I was accused of being a solo forum troll, anyone who is familiar with my posts should have gotten as big a chuckle out of that as I did, thanx. Devon brought some other very rellavant issues to light in the thread that accused him of being a troll, "bubble of invincibility" is a quote I will use again.
I guess I am one of the few who thinks this through to the end, outside of the bubble while solo diving. This whole thread became lame, and dumb, due to the lack of real input or thought. So if the jury thinks it should be closed or deleted please feel free to do so.
Eric

I think what your missing here is that if you have some sort of medical incident under water (heart attack, etc.,) it will probably be fatal and your buddy will just be recovering your body anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:
---------- Post added ----------

I think what your missing here is that if you have some sort of medical incident under water (heart attack, etc.,) it will probably be fatal and your buddy will just be recovering your body anyway.

If your dive count and profile is correct, talk to me around 1,000 dives and see if you do not have a different perspective on the whole enchilada.
Eric

Last edited by a moderator:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom