Prescription Lens Mask - suggestions

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I think these are a good option for average cases, and the ability to swap can be handy. A year or 2 ago my pop in prescription lenses were getting really scratched and I couldn't stop them from fogging, at the same time I was getting less nearsighted, so I was able to just pop in the original plain lenses.

for my Zeagle mask...turned it around in less than 7 days for a fairly reasonable price ($84 for one single vision lens).

You have to send it in thru SeaVision retailer tho...SV doesn't deal directly with the customer.

cyklon_300 once bubbled...
for my Zeagle mask...turned it around in less than 7 days for a fairly reasonable price ($84 for one single vision lens).

You have to send it in thru SeaVision retailer tho...SV doesn't deal directly with the customer.

You sure about that? When I ordered mine, the one LDS I was dealing with was out of commission, so I ordered mine direct from SV. In my case, though, it was a complete mask.

don

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom