Primer vs. Fundies

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm with Rainer . . . the Red Sea was WONDERFUL in a dry suit!

Looks like we got a nice sized group for primer. Just gotta make a call to Bob...

Eug -

I'm coming into this thread rather late but see you've got tons of great advice from all the posters.

It helps if you have some dates that work for the other primer students and for you before calling Bob. Give me a call or a PM if you have any further questions.

I'm with Rainer . . . the Red Sea was WONDERFUL in a dry suit!

Well im against both of you (right now), cause diving the keys in a 7mm was quite delightful :D BUT, I admit I only dove a wetsuit because my drysuit hasn't come in yet :shocked2:

The best way to find out how a given instructor wants to manage his class is to contact him. You can find the list of GUE instructors on the GUE website, under Diver Education.

You know, it's amazing how many questions on SB regarding GUE can be answered with this little piece of direction. The standards are posted and freely available, and are a really good resource/read.

Very true, and I've read them over a few times already. Still, there's nothing like asking someone who's been through them for their insight.

Eug:

Do you have a count for this class?? I have signed up and have sent my money to Bob. Who out there has signed up already or planning to sign up?

Eug:

Do you have a count for this class?? I have signed up and have sent my money to Bob. Who out there has signed up already or planning to sign up?

There was a large number interested, at least 3 others have PMed me, and others have asked for info for their friends...

right now, applied is 2. Only you and me.

The best way to find out how a given instructor wants to manage his class is to contact him. You can find the list of GUE instructors on the GUE website, under Diver Education.

You know, it's amazing how many questions on SB regarding GUE can be answered with this little piece of direction. The standards are posted and freely available, and are a really good resource/read.

Welcome | Global Underwater Explorers :)

My wife and I just signed up to take a Primer class in LA in March with Steve.

Good luck with your class East Coasters!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom