Probable Stanley Cup playoff matchups

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yeah, congrats to Carolina. The way they played last night it looked like they had 10 guys on the ice. They were all over Edmonton. It took Edmonton too long to loosen up. Though when Pisani scored I thought the Oilers might pull it off... but Cam Ward was in the way.

Things I liked:
- Commodore - losing last year with Calgary and winning this year
- Hedican, saying that losing in 1994 kept him motivated.

Things I hated:
- The refs suddenly decided to call the game differently than the previous playoff games. Last night it probably made for a better game, but I hate it when they suddenly chang the rules. Last 5 minutes, last period, whatever.
- Having to listen to Bob Cole for 3 hours. I swear, he was watching a different game than I was.
- The final result.

Oh well, .... Go Canucks!

Markanen (sp) did an awesome job. So did Ward.

If the Oilers keep playing like they did, they will be a serious force in the west next year.

TwoBit

Mike Veitch:
AND THE HURRICANES TAKE IT!!!

Hahahahahaha.......... the OILERS lost!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAH

I hate the Oilers......

Hey Jeff... "How YOU doin!?!"

:rofl2:
Just fine.

TwoBitTxn:
Markanen (sp) did an awesome job. So did Ward.

If the Oilers keep playing like they did, they will be a serious force in the west next year.

TwoBit
All depends on what free agents they can re-sign.

Lightning Fish:
Yeah, congrats to Carolina. The way they played last night it looked like they had 10 guys on the ice. They were all over Edmonton. It took Edmonton too long to loosen up. Though when Pisani scored I thought the Oilers might pull it off... but Cam Ward was in the way.
I knew the real Carolina would show up.

The Oilers looked to be scared to hit. I think they were trying to stay out of the penalty box and not give Carolina chances on their powerplay. Took them out of their "normal" game.

The better team won that night.

Go CANES....

Well that being said. I had to watch from Flagstaff Arizona rather than from section 121 at the RBC.

Go CANES....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom