Probable Stanley Cup playoff matchups

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JeffG:
and they did (this game at least). Another good game. Best Finals that nobody watched.

I watched...it was a great game! I even cheered a little...

Yup. Very exciting game. I guess I won't be going hiking on Saturday morning. More hockey to watch is good news for sure.

Wow, here we go OILERS!!!

Game 7 and the Oil bring home the cup!!!!

Thank goodness for satelite TV.

Dennis

Just thought I would add that we watched half the 2nd period and the 3rd period on NBC and switched to CBC during the intermissions and after the game. Way better call on the game and better information on the graphics. CBC kept screwing up with the play by play and the on screen graphics.

COLE and Harry need to go!

Can't wait for game 7 on NBC

Dennis

Pez de Diablo:
CBC kept screwing up with the play by play

COLE and Harry need to go!
Yep.

Game 7 should be the best. Carolina had Edmonton's game 2. The real Carolina team should be there for monday.

I didn't get to see the CBC version. The internet site I use only streamed the NBC coverage. Therefore....I didn't get to see the marvelous coverage that I know Bob Cole provided - despite what everyone else thinks.

In Bob's defence, I submit some facts about Chuck Nor....I mean Bob Cole.

1. Bob Cole's tears cure cancer. Too bad he has never cried.

2. Bob Cole counted to infinity - twice.

3. The chief export of Bob Cole is pain.

4. Bob Cole doesn't read books. He stares them down until he gets the information he wants.

5. Bob Cole once visited the Virgin Islands. They are now called The Islands.

6. Bob Cole once killed a bird by throwing it off a cliff.

7. The only reason the Energizer Bunny keeps going and going is because it knows Bob Cole is after it.

8. When Bob Cole exercises, the machine gets stronger.

9. When Bob Cole visited the Vatican, he took the Pope's confession.

10. When Bob Cole gives you the finger, he's telling you how many seconds you have left to live.

jiveturkey:
In Bob's defence, I submit some facts about Chuck Nor....I mean Bob Cole.

1. Bob Cole's tears cure cancer. Too bad he has never cried.

2. Bob Cole counted to infinity - twice.

3. The chief export of Bob Cole is pain.

4. Bob Cole doesn't read books. He stares them down until he gets the information he wants.

5. Bob Cole once visited the Virgin Islands. They are now called The Islands.

6. Bob Cole once killed a bird by throwing it off a cliff.

7. The only reason the Energizer Bunny keeps going and going is because it knows Bob Cole is after it.

8. When Bob Cole exercises, the machine gets stronger.

9. When Bob Cole visited the Vatican, he took the Pope's confession.

10. When Bob Cole gives you the finger, he's telling you how many seconds you have left to live.
11. When Bob Cole talks, nobody listens (except Maple Laugh fans).

AND THE HURRICANES TAKE IT!!!

Hahahahahaha.......... the OILERS lost!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAH

I hate the Oilers......

Hey Jeff... "How YOU doin!?!"

:rofl2:

It was a great series, and my hat is off to the Oilers -- they came to compete and did just that! I must admit that I thought they would lose in five games after Roloson got hurt in Game 1, but they showed even more resolve after that. They were a more than worthy opponent to the Stanley Cup Champion CAROLINA HURRICANES!

nhl_a_camward_skirm.jpg

I figured it would have been a sweep after Roloson's misfortune. They rose above it and played well but it just wasn't enough. Carolina played well and deserved to win. Feel bad for Ryan Smyth though. He's all heart.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom