problems debugging

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Surelyshirly

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
i keep getting a Runtime error of Invalid Argument line 834 andd cannot use any features of posting from bold to adding pictures....and it freezes my debugger......any suggestions

runtime error....invalid argument...line 834....stops me from using tool bar on a rely or post.....think it has something to do with AOL.....but it freezes my debugger and cant work it out

runtime error....invalid argument...line 834....stops me from using tool bar on a rely or post.....think it has something to do with AOL.....but it freezes my debugger and cant work it out
Did y'all work that out, or do you need help still?

I'm not that great of help, but I know AOL well - and would never used it to come onto SB. When on dial-up :11: I still open Explorer or Firefox additionally on my task bar and use those.

Can you get a screen shot of the event...? Capture a Screen Shot of your Desktop or the Active Window in Windows

Unless you enjoy debugging for some reason, probably the easiest thing would be to turn off debugging, then it will ignore the error and not ask you . . .

Tools->Internet Options->Advanced->Browsing->Disable Script Debugging (check the box).

Tools->Internet Options->Advanced->Browsing->Display a Notification About Every Script Error (uncheck the box).

Terry

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom