Problems divers diary from Mares.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

guapo69

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hello,

I have an ICON HD from Mares and have put Diversdiary for mac on my iMac. Every time I want to get my dives out of the icon it takes me at least 30-40 tials before he downloads the dives from my DC. In the other cases he gives the remark that the USB is not 100% stable for the ICON. After a lot of cursing it downloads the info but it seems strange to me. The imac is new and het does this on all the 4 USB ports.
Second issue I have is with idiverdiary that I payed 8,00 eur for to interface with my iphone 4. When I hit synchronise he finds my iphone connects en start first loding 74 objects and then starts sending 20000 kB on data. The ifone starts also but freezes in the the middle of the proces and as soon as the mac sending files is accomplished the iphone application stops. No dat on my I phone and nothing to my mac????
Thirth and last issue is caused by me. Apparently my ICON had changed date and I didn't mention it so I made a few dives and as soon as I transferred these divers on my diversdiary I saw that the date was wrong but I don't know if I have the possibility to change it?

Hoping on info from definately brighter people than me,
Best regards
and a happy 2012

I have an ICON HD from Mares and have put Diversdiary for mac on my iMac. Every time I want to get my dives out of the icon it takes me at least 30-40 tials before he downloads the dives from my DC. In the other cases he gives the remark that the USB is not 100% stable for the ICON. After a lot of cursing it downloads the info but it seems strange to me.

I'm having the same problem. Did you find a solution? What is different about the time that it does work?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom