Problems editing my SB dive profile

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I've been trying to keep up on this one as well. Not being scarcastic, but what month are we talking about this feature coming back online?

I've read the first few reply and the last few, but haven't taken the time to sift through them all.

Thanks!

cgd

We atually brought this item back over the weekend, and found that it has some missing code. We now have to regenerate that code and are working on that.

Today when I login, I get the folowing message:

Hey there AstroDad, did you know you don't have a dive profile yet?

Why not tell the board a little bit about your diving experience and background by entering your dive profile… With a dive profile, other members know what sort of experience you have and what kind of diving you like to do. This helps everyone to know who they're talking to and where you're coming from. Dive profiles don't have to say a lot and you aren't required to give any personal information so why not spend a few seconds and enter some of your information now?!

However, when I click on any of the links, I get a blank page. Is this expected?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom