Problems with Advanced and Stress/Rescue Class

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sometimes it's not about the book's, its about the trainer and what he or she has to offer.

The book's in my opinion are just a way for paper pushers to make it seem like the money we put out is worth it. and that is the only thing that honks me off!
Like I said its what your Ins has to teach in the water that matters.

I have read this thread with a lot of intrest. As a LDS that offers both PADI and SSI, I was curious about why this person was upset. I am guessing that his expectations are rather high and to be honest not real. As many have said it is the instructor that makes the class and he even admits it, but he wont actually ever admit it.

Question to you, a rescue class is schedule and you show up, I have not given you a book to read, I have told you nothing but to be ready. What are you expectations?

PS. If you are not CPR, First Aide and O2 certified, do not show up until you are

So now what are you expectations of the class?????

Last edited:
Hey (op) do you read the newspaper?

It's a fifth grade reading level.

Back
Top Bottom