Provo diving costs.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I was surprised to recently learn that Caicos Adventures now only does private dive charters, no general reservations. Now, that's pretty expensive

1662899717954.png

Provo in my Caribbean experience has been the most expensive island I have visited.

A skimpy breakfast the morning we got off the Aggressor last week was $45...

😳😳😳

Provo is pricey but they have no problem filling the Island day after day. We are headed there for our 10th time in April. Living in New York it doesn’t sting as much as if we lived in a lower cost state. Plus this island never seems crowded and is always safe and clean with a great food scene right now.

The price of Diving is definitely more than any other island. We dive with Flamingo divers. $209 a day, everyone has the long boat ride out and hits the same reef. The difference is going to be boat size and customer service form the dive operator.

Jayne and Mickey are amazing. 6 divers max and they tend to get a good amount of residents on their boats. They are very friendly and after a few trips we have made many friends, tourist and residents. It’s more than a diving trip when we go there now. Sorta makes the price of the island worth it.

If anyone has any questions, feel free to ask.

Agree Mickey and Jayne are great. I'd definitely recommend and use them again for land based scuba. However, I doubt I'll be back to TnC land based after doing the Aggressor

Back
Top Bottom