Puerto Galera HD video

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ah, brings back great memories... the Verde video is great, but still doesn't do it justice!:D What amazing marine life the PIs have!

Thanks for sharing!:coffee:

Joe, excellent video. Am heading to PG for the first time next week and will be very happy to see some of the variety you captured.

Cheers

like the vid but kinda miss the overview shots. Especially loved the sick overviews at Verde

like your flying through mountains with instead of stupid snow and birds everywhere corals, schools of fish and so on.

What's PG like over New Years. Are there a lot of people there diving at that time?

Yes, that's what I'd like to know as well.

Love your video and all the great information about the dive sites!

PG was very busy as you might expect and was wall to wall with divers. Also as you might expect Sabang Beach was the rowdiest and Little La laguna and Big Laguna were comparitive less intense. There was fireworks every evening leading up to New Year's and vendors were doing a brisk business selling fireworks to individuals. There were no night dives on New Year's Eve. We left New Year's day and fortunatley the bancas were available to take us back to the mainland. The beaches were quite a mess in the morning with many hungover folks stagering around.

PS. As a result of much appreciated constructive criticism, I am reposting my Verde Island Video with more emphasis on the overview shot with the diver and fewer and smoother transitions. Check it out in HD and full screen. Enjoy.

YouTube - Scuba Diving Breathtaking Verde Island , Philippines (HD)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom