Puerto Galera in November?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hiloboy

Registered
Reaction score
I was planning a diving trip to Puerto Galera during the end of November. I know this is a bad time to dive but what should/could I expect?

great time to dive. But might be crowded since november is school break. Shouldn't be too bad around sabang and la laguna beaches though.

I'd reco you do an advanced forum search and choose "puerto galera" and 'titles only' to get a number of threads which can help you plan your trip. There is a goldmine of info here that you won't find anywhere else.

Once you have a better plan of what you want to do, please don't hesitate to ask specific questions you may have. Have a fun trip!

Hey Hiloboy,

November is actually one of our busiest times of year, with several groups from the US as well as european group and an Australian group booked in this year. The diving in November is great just like the rest of the year - so don't worry about it not living up to your expectations!

If you have any questions then just drop me a line and I'd be happy to help you out.

We have just started construction of our new restaurant which will be up and running in the next month or so - I'll post some pics once it's done to show everyone the new face, and the superb new food.

Cheers,

Matt.
www.atlantishotel.com

Puerto Galera is good-to-go in November. Call the folks at www.sabang-inn.com. Tell Gunter and Ralf that I sent you and they will give the best rates in the area. If you need help, let me know.

ishbaby:
Hello matt, nice seein u again last week in PG! :D

Hey Ish, nice to see you too....I hope you're not too sad now you're man's gone :-(

See you again soon maybe!

I'm in PG right now and having a terrific time as usual. Diving is great and Atlantis is definitely the place to stay.

Hello PG boys...

Dennis, your nose getting brown with that comment...hahaah

Matt.... did you get to see the salt lickin yet? Its in the public section now....

Back
Top Bottom