Puked hard at Christ In The Abyss.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

2 Bar:
To be honest I am almost proud. This never happened to me before. Puking sucks in general and could be potentially hazardous underwater. I'm glad I didn't panick. I'm glad I didn't pull the reg out to puke and tried to jam the reg back it. It is a bit of an ordeal for someone with no throwing up underwater training. I got through a situation and gained experience from it.

One piece of info I share with all my OW students is that it's possible to puke through a second stage.

They love that bit of the course :D

I don't have the pics. They are on my buddies camera. I don't know if I want that in my gallery, but I will post one if you'd like. I am glad he was taking pics instead of having to resusitate me.

2 Bar:
...if you'd like...
Dude, we're one bunch of sick freaks here. :wink: Of course we want you to :) :eyebrow:

:eyebrow: I wanna see..... I thought the whole story was pretty funny... That dam statue gave me a weird feeling too... freaky looking... I love when someone pukes near by while diving, you get to see more cool fish...

SeanQ:
So is puke. Then again, you don't see anyone asking for pictures of the fish.

Yep. It's just more palatable if you blame it on the fish.

I didn't mean that I think fish are disgusting. I was pointing out that people are asking for pictures of the puke instead of pictures of the fish. Speaking of which, where are the pictures? It can't be any worse then another picture involving digested food being expelled that was posted here. :wink:

Yep, its just more palatable to blame it on the fish.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom