Pumpkins?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I would love to go but will be in boston untill about 2:30. It looks like you might be doing some night dives after the pumpkin carving. Do you think you will do 1 or 2 dives afterwards (please let it be 2!!!). I think I may have to join everyone.
See you then

Doug

I really liked the dive at Ft. Wetherill today! I saw fish as soon as I put on my mask and looked. Some fish around the wall were really big. And I was surprised to see a butterflyfish.

The morning dives tomorrow should be nice. We're supposed to get sw winds and rain in the afternoon but it may still be nice diving.

http://www.srh.noaa.gov/data/forecasts/RIZ007.php?warncounty=RIC005&city=Jamestown

Rax, I'll try to get there around 10:30am for a morning dive. I bought a pumpkin on the way home tonite. Hope you're feeling better!
:rfish:

pkatzman once bubbled...
Rax, I'll try to get there around 10:30am for a morning dive. I bought a pumpkin on the way home tonite. Hope you're feeling better!
:rfish:

Thanks.. I am feeling much better. Just woke up from a little nap:)

I didn't get one yet, but scoped out a nursery that is along my route to jamestown... will have to stop in the morning.

howdy, DKerr and I should be heading down sometime after 2:30, hope to catch up with you guys then

Raxafarian:

You were leaving just as I got out of the water.

Jamestown was a little rough this morning. 4 ft. seas and high wind. Zero vis. Even better, some moron in a boat cut his engine and drifted over our OW divers.

Where did you guys end up?

Back
Top Bottom