Purchasing Apeks regulators online

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

feign

Registered
Reaction score
Does anyone know where to purchase Apeks TX50/DS4 regulators online? I know LP has some Apeks regs, but I have heard of a store that carries a lot more, but have not been able to find it. Thanks

Does anyone know the best place to purchase Apeks regs online? Also, is this a bad idea - should I just go through a dive shop? Thanks

You will definitely pay more at a Dive Shop but you will also have a place to have it maintained, which is very important. If you buy it online, you will have to take it to a shop to have it serviced. Some shops like the one I work with give me free maintaince because I bought it from them. Otherwise it might cost around $100 for each annual you do.

LVX

feign once bubbled...
Does anyone know the best place to purchase Apeks regs online?
The place I've had the best experiences online with for Apeks purchases is www.simplyscuba.com - although it's worth doing comparison shopping at www.diveinn.com and www.leisurepro.com for the particular item you are interested in.

Servicing is a different matter. I've been able to obtain some service kits, and am happy to do the second stage servicing (already done 1), and I'm just going to monitor the first stages with an IP gauge until I decide when I'm going to service them myself / get them serviced "professionally". Self-servicing of regulators is NOT something to be undertaken lightly.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom