Question for Scott

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

lackingcreativity

Contributor
Reaction score
Hi,
About a month or two ago I returned my Zeagle knife to my dive shop because the sheath would not allow my knife to come out. They sent it to the factory and they just keep on telling me that Zeagle is going to send a new one? Do you know if my knife is going to be sent? Thanks

Chris

Um, just an observation...

You just posted a public thread about a very specific incident without an RMA number, a proper name, address or even a dive shop. Just how on earth did you expect a legitimate response from Scott based on information like "a month or two ago" and no more ID than a Scubaboard alias? :06:

The way I see it, either this a) should have been taken to PM, or (b) you're just out to embarass Scott and Zeagle because you're pissed off about your knife. Both are hardly complimentary, so I'm going to assume you meant to send a PM but got really confused, or were planning on posting that information right away in a subsequent post but forgot, right? Right?

Boogie711:
Um, just an observation...

You just posted a public thread about a very specific incident without an RMA number, a proper name, address or even a dive shop. Just how on earth did you expect a legitimate response from Scott based on information like "a month or two ago" and no more ID than a Scubaboard alias? :06:

The way I see it, either this a) should have been taken to PM, or (b) you're just out to embarass Scott and Zeagle because you're pissed off about your knife. Both are hardly complimentary, so I'm going to assume you meant to send a PM but got really confused, or were planning on posting that information right away in a subsequent post but forgot, right? Right?

I had a legitimate question for scott. Sorry, I didn't realize that my post had to meet your approval. If you have read any of my previous posts you wold know that I speak highly about Zeage and all of my equipment is from them. So, I really do not know why I would be trying to embarass scott. As for identification I do not have a RMA number nor does my name matter because he would only know of the dive shop. Although I did forget to mention them, sea sports scuba, I do not think that would really matter becuase when I spoke to a Zeagle representitive at my local scuba convention, before I brought my knife to my dive shop, they told me that they had never had this problem. Thus, if my logic is correct a rare incident would be remembered. And, you are right, this should have just been a PM, because then I would not have to deal with people like you who have nothing of importance to add to the topic, yet you still post a responce. Why is this? A likely answer to this is that some other problem in your life so, to make your self feel better you make personal attacks on the internet. Does it relieve stress? What is your motivation? Besides the one or two points you made, correct or not, we already covered that, all you really did was insult my intelligence. Next time think, is this really going to add something usefull to the thread. If the answer is nor or you are uncertain, then guess what: YOU SHOULD NOT POST.

Chris

P.S.: As far as my intelligence goes: currently I am a student at the University of Chicago earning my PhD in economics. Those should really speak for themselves.

lackingcreativity:
P.S.: As far as my intelligence goes: currently I am a student at the University of Chicago earning my PhD in economics. Those should really speak for themselves.

OK see, this is where you blew it. I think everyone would be willing to give you the benefit of the doubt if you had just said, "Hey, you know what - duh. I goofed. Sorry, Scott."

But no - you go off on a diatribe about posting behaviour, and then, just out of insecurity you start trying to impress everyone with your intelligence. Unfortunately, it didn't work.

Dude - lighten up. And stop reinforcing the stereotype of academics with poor social interaction skills.

In the meantime, thanks for my evening chuckle. I'll leave this now for you and Scott to sort out - you know, since Scott works for such an obscure manufacturer that he remembers the details on every returned knife, I'm sure he'll get an answer for you lickety split. :wink:

Boogie711:
But no - you go off on a diatribe about posting behaviour, and then, just out of insecurity you start trying to impress everyone with your intelligence. Unfortunately, it didn't work.

Dude - lighten up. And stop reinforcing the stereotype of academics with poor social interaction skills.

Dang, Boogie......There's nothing like getting reamed out by a Phd using poor grammer and atrocious sentence structure.....LOL.

Boogie711:
OK see, this is where you blew it. I think everyone would be willing to give you the benefit of the doubt if you had just said, "Hey, you know what - duh. I goofed. Sorry, Scott."

In the meantime, thanks for my evening chuckle. I'll leave this now for you and Scott to sort out - you know, since Scott works for such an obscure manufacturer that he remembers the details on every returned knife, I'm sure he'll get an answer for you lickety split. :wink:

Your the one that started the insulting and offending comments about my intelligence.

Boogie711:
OK see, this is where you blew it.
He could of said he was a rocket scientist for NASA. At least that would of fit his location of being in Houston.

Firefyter:
Dang, Boogie......There's nothing like getting reamed out by a Phd using poor grammer and atrocious sentence structure.....LOL.

That the problem with summer break, I just begin to not care. :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom