Question for you Zeagle divers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rico68

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
The Zeagle website indicates they will make BC's in custom color configurations. The only thing I've EVER seen is black in either stores or on divers.

Does anyone out there have a Zeagle BC in a custom color?

If you do, do you remember the charge for the color option and the production time to get it?

I'm curious. Zeagles are very popular up here in my diving circles. At a glance, with all Zeagle BC's and Zeagle regs, it's tough to tell gear apart sometimes.

I didn't have a special order but the Ranger I use to have had yellow insterts in the wing and I have seen several other colors. The custom order one is just that, a custom order so it's not likely you will find one in a store and many (most?) of us are happy with black so why pay more for the custom colors. There is also the wait time involved. I have not idea what it would be but not too many of us are going to wait weeks and spend more for a special BC when we can buy now and dive today.

herman:
The custom order one is just that, a custom order so it's not likely you will find one in a store and many (most?) of us are happy with black so why pay more for the custom colors. There is also the wait time involved. I have not idea what it would be but not too many of us are going to wait weeks and spend more for a special BC when we can buy now and dive today.

I agree with that. Zeagle is the only manufacturer I've seen that promotes the custom color feature so prominently on their site, so I wasn't sure how many people were actually doing it.

Shoot a PM to ScottZeagle and ask him, or maybe get a mod to move the thread to the Zeagle forum.

Custom colors are used by ANYONE who wants to be different or unique...and those people generally are willing to pay a bit more and wait a week or two for the ability to do so!!

We have sold numerous "custom colored" BCs to people all over the world.

A few that I can remember off the top of my head:

A group of Air Force folks wanted Ranger BCs in red, white and blue with their squadron patches sewn on....

One Minnesota Vikings fan who wanted a Purple and Yellow BC to show off his team colors....

A few spearfishermen have asked for the Stiletto BC in blue camo...

If you go to www.Zeagle.com and just hit "refresh" on the front page, it will show you a few different ones.

Scott

My wife has a multicolored zeagle bc, mine is black and yellow

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom