Question?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

No hesitation, the future.

Why is harder. I guess I'm a forwards-looking person. The future is still ahead of us, it's something to look forward to (guess I'm an optimist). The near future is something I'll experience. The past is over and done with. I could go for a look-see, but I wouldn't be part of it. Onwards, onwards, is more my style.

No kids, not sure I'd like my ancestors (no common language with half of them, anyway). I wouldn't make it a family holiday.

Interesting question...

Z

I would have to go back in time myself, that way I can appreciate, a little more, the hardships our ancestors faced and be grateful for their sacrifices.

Then I would like to accelerate into my early life and become more active in trying to preserve our environment for the benefit of childrens children. And no, I am not an "environmental freak".

To all first-time time-travelers: often times we are easily distracted from our main objectives due to excitement, etc etc..

One thing I would like you guys to remember always >> Going to PAST is fairly easy. The hard part is getting back. As emphasized in the Basic Open Time-Travel Course, recall signal is only sent ONCE. miss it, & you are stuck.

BTW, how many of you here are from the future?

Back
Top Bottom