Questions about Fantasy Island

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SteveC

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
We are going to Fantasy Island in October and I have a few questions. I'll start with this one. How well are the boat dives scheduled around the meal times? Do you have time eat, or are you rushed?

Hi Steve, you have plenty of time for eating. The 2nd boat dive gets in around 12h00 if I recall, and the 3rd doesn't leave before 2h30 pm. And the dining room hours are set around the dive schedule. You have plenty of time to eat. No worries there...

:coffee:

We are going to Fantasy Island in October and I have a few questions. I'll start with this one. How well are the boat dives scheduled around the meal times? Do you have time eat, or are you rushed?

Don't worry Steve. You will have plenty of time to eat...and eat...and eat :D

Whatever you do, don't forget the ice cream - it's great :yelclap:

That one was easy, so what are your other questions?:popcorn:

Can somebody lay out the meal times and dive boat schedules, chapter and verse?

Can somebody lay out the meal times and dive boat schedules, chapter and verse?

Breakfast is served from 7:00am to 9:00 am
Lunch is from 12:00 noon to 2:00 pm
Dinner is from 6:30pm to 9:30 pm

Dive boat for first moring dive departs at 9:00 am
Second morning boat dive departs approx. 11:00 am
Afternoon boat dive departs at 2:20 pm

And if you miss the afternoon boat just do a couple shore dives on the walls. They will take you over from the boat dock. No worries.

And if you miss the afternoon boat just do a couple shore dives on the walls. They will take you over from the boat dock. No worries.

And even if you DON'T miss the boat, they will drop you off on either of the walls or on the Prince Albert wreck after the boat dive...the options seem limitless :D

Has anyone been there lately? I stayed 3 times over a period of years and watched the condition of the place decline along with the quality of the food. I have not experienced the latest owners. Has the place been brought back to par?

Has anyone been there lately? I stayed 3 times over a period of years and watched the condition of the place decline along with the quality of the food. I have not experienced the latest owners. Has the place been brought back to par?

No, it's like camp. The food, etc. have been reported on here extensively. I go for the diving.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom