Quiet in here...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Last time I talked to Joe T, he basically said don't hold your breath waiting for the X-Light to come out (sounds like its been shelved for now). . .

Kevrumbo:
Last time I talked to Joe T, he basically said don't hold your breath waiting for the X-Light to come out (sounds like its been shelved for now). . .
agir brokk has a can light for those who think that Halcyon is the devil and Salvo is the devil's immoral cousin. I don't know anything about it as I am in the devil camp :)

Chris

We need a nice DIR thread soon to keep the acronym under the noses of the newbies . . . (Yes, I plead guilty to having done that on purpose.)

But you guys will have to start it. I'm exhausted from trying to keep up with Ken and Claudette.

Am I still considered a noob? I guess so, until I take and pass my Fundies class. :)

Uhm, I may start a One-Arm Fundies Fund! haha

Michael

mwhities:
Am I still considered a noob? I guess so, until I take and pass my Fundies class. :)

Uhm, I may start a One-Arm Fundies Fund! haha

Michael

You could come over to GA and take fundies with us. We're looking at sometime in Sept. I think we need two more people. Send a pm to DIR-Atlanta if you're interested.
Brent

Well, I e-mailed Ed in Lexington and I have yet to hear back from him. Septemeber would be a good time for me. Unless we go to Cozumel but, I'd almost pass that up to take Fundies... hard desicsion. (Seriously)

I'll PM once I get back from saving the day with an e-mail problem. :)

Michael

How about do both? Fundies one week, then Coz the week after. You can practice all those new skills while on vacation. Plus, a vacation after Fundies is always welcome.

Mike

haha That would work. I would just need to see about scheduling them back to back. Maybe I could get a cheaper flight from Atlanta. :) (Haven't priced anything yet.)

Michael

How about a So Cal DIR invasion? We could have a great time diving....

or maybe just have a cage fight rumble :)

SoCal is to far away for me. Although, that'd give me a chance to see my sister that I haven't seen in 20+ years. She's in Sacramento. Uhm, it's an idea!

Michael

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom