Quiet since Chris and Wally

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hmm, well lets see does the newest toy plug into a cigarrtte lighter. Well I guess it could. I guess I know whos van I don't want to plug it into. :D, even if he fixed it.

The Memorial day weekend was just a suggestion since it is a long weekend and most will have Memorial day off. This is a for sure date for me. I already told the GF not to plan anything that weekend because I was planning on diving. If it works out, great and if not I will dive in the local mud holes.
Anybody get the Monday after Easter off and want to go for a dive? Just found out today that even though Easter isn't one of our holiday, since we normally don't work Sunday, we are getting Monday off. Not going to complain much since it isn't a OT day and we will make it up someplace. Give me a month or two and I will probably be begging for a day off other than Sunday.

My next 3 weekends are booked, I've got to work 2 of them and Thunder over Louisville is the other. Looks like May for me. ABTW I didn't put that crappy short power outlet in there, GM did. I now have a deep socket that grabs the plug, BETTER than factory!

Land Locked:
My next 3 weekends are booked, I've got to work 2 of them and Thunder over Louisville is the other. Looks like May for me. ABTW I didn't put that crappy short power outlet in there, GM did. I now have a deep socket that grabs the plug, BETTER than factory!

Looks like Chris and I will put a trip together to Mermet, weekend of May the 6th. Anyone else want to go with us???

Unfortunately I lost the original bear avatar when the computer crashed. I also lost the ears one as. I thought about it though...just didn't have the time.
Got today off and you would think that I would have some free time..haha, about an hour and that is it.

Well, I'm sitting here at work wasting time. Being a holiday weekend we
are dead in the water. It sure makes the day go slow! Got the laptop with me,
at least I can look at the trip photo's and dream about diving!

Land Locked:
Well, I'm sitting here at work wasting time. Being a holiday weekend we
are dead in the water. It sure makes the day go slow! Got the laptop with me,
at least I can look at the trip photo's and dream about diving!

Happy Easter all...

Everything goes well with my doctor, I might join in the Mermet trip. :wink:

And they took away my favorite plug in. The one that lets you pick what forums you search when you click on "new post".

Did have a bit of free time on my hands so I changed me avatar. Like it??

Well, it looks like I am dry another weekend. This really does suck!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom