Quote box...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

LUBOLD8431

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Something Ive noticed over the past couple of days, is that the quote box in a reply message cuts off a few letters of the quoted post. If you can understand that...
Maybe someone could fix that please??? Make the quote box a little smaller so it fits within the reply post box...

Not that anyone cares or anything, but to see an example, go to the thread on Nitrox, yes, no, maybe...

Definitely issues here with the quote box in a reply...

There are quote a few threads on nitrox, could you give us a link???

What version of Explorer are you using? My screen looks just fine for ALL of the posts and quotes in there.

Really... Hmmm... Well, Im using IE 6.0.2800.1106IC.

All of the service packs installed as well? Thats the version I am using as well. I know my son had an issue with his recently until I uninstalled all of the crapola he had on it. Now I only allow him the Google tool bar. Nothing else.

Yeah. I have everything updated... The only thing I have is the netzero toolbar...
Maybe that is messing things up???

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom