rabbitears passing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rabbitears

Reaction score
im sorry to inform the board that christophers dad passed away on sunday from injuries sustained in his accident and funeral services were held today.Christopher has asked me to tell you that he wont be on the board for awhile and has asked that you keep him in your thoughts and prayers at this time....I want to take this time to thank those on the board who prayed for my son and especially to hawk and rick murchison for being there for my grandson when he needed someone..May god almighty be with you all and keep you safe on land and in the water and may he always light your way home..

My sincere condolences and thought for the family .

I know several have asked Chris....
Did anyone get the Hopital name, city and room number?
PM me if you did, thanks.

For Chris' grandparent...
Thanks for sharing this with us...
Since the funeral services were so quick we did not get a chance to respond...
Would you mind sharing with us the city and funeral home in case any of our members would like to send flowers to the graveside.

Sincere condolances to Christopher & his family on the passing of his father.

Ave Shalom,

~SubMariner~

Heartfelt sympathies to all the family.

For once I am totally speachless. My heart goes out to your family. I am so sorry.

Thanks for sharing, Rob.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom