Rabbitears...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MNScuba

Reaction score
Chris (Rabbitears' Son) wanted me to send a message to the board thanking everyone for their deep concerns and prayers. He is really grateful that he had a place like this to come to for comfort.

Some members of the board have expressed an interest in sending gifts to his Dad and even though that's a GREAT idea, he was wise and took the advice not to give out the address over the Internet. Anyway, he really appreciates everything you all have done and thought the idea was awesome... but for safety's sake, he'd rather not give out the address.

He hopes you'll understand. Your continued prayers are the best gift you can give right now.

Thanks,
Murdock

Being a Network consultant, I have seen more than my share of kooks and deceptions. The main thing is to be "safe" and sometimes that means discretion. We do have Diving Gal in the area though, who we could send gifts through... she would only need the name of the hospital (a public address) and of course the room number. And even then, that info should go to one of the moderators (who have been verified) or to Diving Gal. We really had a lot of nifty ideas, but if it can't work, we will just have to live with that. I want Chris and Rabbitears to feel secure more than anything... And Chris, if you read this... make up a nick for yourself. You don't need to be giving your name out like that on the Internet. Hey, I am big and ugly and no wants to bother me anyway, so I can get away with it. BUT you need to be more careful...

Originally posted by NetDoc
Hey, I am big and ugly and no wants to bother me anyway, so I can get away with it...
HHHhhhaaarrrr!
I knew there was a reason it was ok for me...
Rick

I'd be honoured to co-ord our efforts to delivering our best wishes in person. As NetDoc says, Chris you have to be careful. Reply to my PM or check my profile for additional ways to contact me. Any information would not go any further than you want.

Although you don't know me (and why should you?), I can provide you various contacts - in particular one from the local police who performed a security check on me so that I could become a Big Sister.

I do hope that you'll help us, help you.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom