Rain in Roatan

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

IŽ´m her now in the West End, Roatan and IŽ´m glad to say that it is completly sunny and hot here. Pretty good visibility (60 - 70ft) during my first two dives today. Weather report was wrong 36 hours prior to arriving her. I guess everyone is right, you canŽ´t worry about the weather reports.

Since you were the Original Poster for this episode of "How's the Weather going to be on Roatan", we'll let Segundo3000GT take over the worrying....

I was worried about the weather myself. I'll be there in a couple of weeks and the forecast shows nothing but rain coming up. The responses make me feel a little better about the trip.

Sorry to say, you'll be leaving Minnesota on what is likely to be the best week of weather that Minnesota has all year long. Ceratainly a great week to drive a 3000GT, anyway.

For what? Roatan?
:eyebrow: :crafty: :eyebrow: :rofl3: :eyebrow:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom