Raja Ampat liveaboards?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ocdiver1, do you think that you will see more in diving from a liveaboard than staying on Kri eco resort ?

Yes, I think you'd see more with a greater variety of sites if you did a liveaboard. RA's remoteness really lends itself to what a LOB could offer. With that said, you'd get and see a lot at Kri and at a lower price as I understand that's a concern. I just sent you a pm

There are other slightly cheaper land options in RA. I haven't read any reviews on these places.
The cheapest that I could find was Raja Ampat Dive Resort, Raja Ampat Dive Resort, Raja Ampat Diving,
Another was Raja Ampat Dive Lodge.

The cheapest that I could find was Raja Ampat Dive Resort, Raja Ampat Dive Resort, Raja Ampat Diving,
I had noticed this one already, as Wisnu mentioned it earlier this year.
I wish I had more reports on this operation, as I only had one diver's POV for the moment, I still can't get the full panorama, especially when it comes to the resort surroundings, beachside, etc.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom