Raja Ampat on the Samambaia?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I thought I read earlier that there might be discounts if booked at DEMA, which I will be at this year in November. How much discount are we talking about? Anyone know?

Discounts can be as much as 10% on trips like this but I don't know if they offer individuals a discount like that or if you have to book as a group to get a discount. If I remember right, my trip is the very next one after the one you are looking at.

Discounts can be as much as 10% on trips like this but I don't know if they offer individuals a discount like that or if you have to book as a group to get a discount. If I remember right, my trip is the very next one after the one you are looking at.
Thanks

I haven't been ..but I know the Cruise Director and he loves the boat and owner. We are going to look into going on it in the next couple years!

Met Serge (CD) and Gian Paolo (Owner) at the BOOT show and have booked a full charter for Sept 2020... will let you know how it is ;-)

Back
Top Bottom