Ratio Dive Computer - Windows Software Is Non Responsive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rhillier

New
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
Greetings,

I recently purchased a Ratio iX3M Pro (Easy) computer. Did a bunch of dives with it. I want to transfer my dives into their software. I installed it on a Windows 8 machine. All seemed fine. Plugged the computer into a USB port, activated PC Mode and fired up the software. It comes up right away and recognizes my computer correctly. That's about all it does. It doesn't seem to matter what I click, virtually everything is unresponsive. The "Click To Synch" button does nothing; even clicking on any of the "File" pull down menu items, including "Exit" does nothing. It's almost as if the developer made the main form for the program, placed the buttons and menu items on it and then forgot to write the rest of the software.

Ratio's website offers nothing in terms of contact information (I'll have a look through the user manual later). I was wondering if anyone here has experienced anything like this and if there is a fix for it.

Interestingly enough, SubSurface downloaded everything without a hitch, but I am not overly fond of many SubSurface's features. They just don't appeal to my tastes.

Thanks in advance,

Rick Hillier

Back
Top Bottom