My Walkthrough and Review of Ratio iColor Deep after a few dives.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The Tech+ has sapphire glass and a higher depth rating if you buy it up front.

It will be interesting if you can buy the sapphire glass and upgrade the mineral one :)

I just bought the screen protector to protect from scratches. It's a nice rubbery bubble

I have one from another mfg. for Suunto computers and it gets "cloudy" and yellowish after period of use. It makes it very difficult to read the screen on the surface (u/w it is no problem). I hope that the Ratio version doesn't have the same issue.

Time will tell I guess. New ones are 8 Euro, so if it looks terrible after a year, I'll just buy another one.

It's an adhesive attachment, not clip on. Not what I was expecting when I bought it, chunkier and tougher than my expectations.

On the installation sheet it says don't bother trying to get air bubbles out just dive and they'll be pushed out.

Mine have mostly, though I'm doing a 30m dive next up, so that should sort the last of them out. My first 3 dives were quite shallow. Max depth was 12m.

On the installation sheet it says don't bother trying to get air bubbles out just dive and they'll be pushed out.

Mine have mostly, though I'm doing a 30m dive next up, so that should sort the last of them out. My first 3 dives were quite shallow. Max depth was 12m.

I have a new SP A2 and there were some bubbles under the protector after I installed it but they were all gone after I made few dives with it. (Looking at it now, you can't tell that there is a protector just by looking at it. I know that it is there by feeling the edge with the tip of my finger).

Back
Top Bottom