Read this without laughing out loud...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Now thats good stuff lol

I read about 10 pages and literally had tears from laughing so hard. :)

I am a registered nurse, and have some passing familiarity with bowel disorders and bowel meds. But I must say, I have never seen anything which could induce the reactions which were so lovingly documented in the Amazon reviews of this stuff. Is this hellspawn really still on the market??? I can't believe that the FDA hasn't jumped on this with both feet, seeing how they have reacted to lesser problems in the past! I will pass this on to some of my colleagues for further analysis and intellectual discussion, strictly in the Name of Science, of course. (I particularly liked the description given by one of the unfortunates who tried this stuff of having a reaction so violent that he could s--- through a screen door without touching a wire. I stand in awe:shocked2:.)

Is this hellspawn really still on the market??? I can't believe that the FDA hasn't jumped on this with both feet, seeing how they have reacted to lesser problems in the past! I will pass this on to some of my colleagues for further analysis and intellectual discussion, strictly in the Name of Science, of course.

It would seem it's available from a variety of sources, including local stores. Perhaps you should offer them a sampling first, kind of a double blind taste test if you will, just so you can get objective reviews without influencing their thought process prior... :)

Be sure to post the results!

I can vouch for the affects of "sugarless" candies.

Some well-meaning soul sent a 14x14x14 box of sugarless hard candies to us (Any Soldier) in Desert Storm. As is our wont, we put it out in the central part of the Division Main.

Handfuls and handfuls disappeared with visitors. Yes, there were results. :turd:

a gift that keeps on giving.... think i know a few deserving people.....:devil3:

CD you are diabolical... I haven't had any of the bears from H3ll but my eyes are sore and so is my belly for another reason!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom