Reasons to not play strip twister

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

What other games can you play with clothes as the stakes? Hmmmmm.....

Strip Dominoes
Strip Trivial Pursuit (that's a loaded one...)
Strip Chutes And Ladders
Strip Dungeons And Dragons
Strip Chess (gives a whole new meaning to mating)
Strip Tiddlywinks ('nuff said...)
Strip Blackjack
Strip Gin Rummy
Strip Go Fish
Strip Mystery Date (LOL)

any others??

Strip Euchre....duh...I live in Ohio
Strip Darts (that could be dangerous)
Strip Monopoly (bargaining would be have some new twists)

Just a few

Ok, first...thats funny.

Second, I need to find people who are into that kind of thing. I mean, are they just sitting around and someone goes..hey how bout strip twister and then everyone agrees. Alcohol or not, that is still awesome.

Thirdly, the odds of being in a decent situation in this particular game is zero for me...3 guys and 1 umm girl....even if i got near her..that still is losing. How bout me, one other guy, just because nobody would believe me, and then 6, no 7 other women, but they all have to be SCUBA divers because women divers are soo cool.

Yeah and lets see what else.....everyone wears clean underwear or better yet..NONE.

Ok, GAME ON!!!

jepuskar once bubbled...
Ok, first...thats funny.

...3 guys and 1 umm girl....

If you look close enough, the one with the accident is Female. (you can see a hint of a bra in the picture, and neither the legs or the back are hairy)

JeffG once bubbled...
If you look close enough, the one with the accident is Female. (you can see a hint of a bra in the picture, and neither the legs or the back are hairy)

I dunno about that . . . looks like a man to me.

JeffG once bubbled...

I agree.

MNScuba once bubbled...
Can't believe I just took a closer look...

I still think it's a dude.

Sorry that I made you look again, but that life.:wink:

Looking to where the arm goes down to the dots... if you follow the shadow line to the right (to where the guy in the chair is), it looks like there is some fabric there (bra strap???).

I could be wrong, but I think it is a woman.

I can't believe I just took another, closer look. :eek:

SPEEDSTER once bubbled...
my eyes, my eyes!!

now that I've burned that image indelibly into my brain . . . now I'm not so sure it's a guy.

Bra strap or shadow?

Hair on the legs or cellulite?

I'm done now. That's a mystery better left for those that haven't already blinded themselves with 3 hits on the photo. :D

Back
Top Bottom