rebreather sale on ebay...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Using news groups and forums to generate a buzz is nothing new. The Blair Witch project was one example of generating online buzz. if it wasn't for internet buzz no one would have heard of it. Using the internet to generate buzz is real common. Anyone know of any other examples of using newsgroups and forums to generate buzz for a product or service.

DennisS:
Using news groups and forums to generate a buzz is nothing new.
Except that clown and his trailer (park project) doesn't generate a buzz,
it generates choking sounds preceeding regurgitation. :11:

Maybe that's why the Dolphin isn't in the scenes: Much easier to vomit through a reg than into the loop. Any potential buyer better make sure
the rig got betadyned for a week after shooting. :wink:

Well, I sent an email. Lets see what he has to say...

Not that I am intersted, I already own a YBOD.

I think one of the earlier posters was right...
Rebreather offer not so much a scam, but an effort to garner attention for a movie that will obvioulsy never be seen advertised anywhere substantial...

JAG

Yeah well our seller never did respond to me.... the Bast*ard.... oh well... I guess I will just have to go back to tortureing small animals.

The seller did reply back to me:

"It is a Drager Dolphin. Only used about 4 times with %40 O2."

and attached a photo - not a great one though. She needs some work on her salesmen ship, other than a one line reply.

I know nothing about Dragers. In the picture it kinda looks like a set of doubles with a RB hose.

Pez de Diablo:
The seller did reply back to me:

"It is a Drager Dolphin. Only used about 4 times with %40 O2."

I know nothing about Dragers. In the picture it kinda looks like a set of doubles with a RB hose.
Pez, it's a Dräger DSV between those two hoses, and the weight om the hose looks right, to. The little tank is for OC bailout and bouyancy, attached to an inflator-integrated 2nd stage (same as the Inspiration's as the BCD is made by AP Valves.

The quality of the picture is better than that of the trailer. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom