Recent experince with Del Mar Aquatics?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

digdug87

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Anyone had any recent, last 6 months or so, experince with Del Mar Aquatics in Cozumel? I've dove with them in the past and they were great, but I've heard of some terrible experinces with them lately. The family and I have a trip planned for the first of March.

i was there with a group from my home town in october. it was my first time using them (only my third trip to coz). we had an excellent time with the fellas there. the owner of my local shop has been using them for years. and we had a great group so everything went off without a hitch. did 10 dives with them plus a few shore dives off the pier there. they have some small lockers there for your gear. they are located directly across from hotel casa del mar and the park royal.
i thought i read somewhere on here that two long time staff members were leaving though. not sure.

only negative was that they do not offer their own nitrox. they order it and it is like 15 bucks a tank. we paid 5 to 8 per tank at other shops. but on the plus side, they do fill their own air tanks. air quality was good.

Back
Top Bottom