Recomendations - Caribbean Destinations

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Cayman Brac or Little Cayman. Awesome diving, very quiet islands. NO CRUISE SHIPS!! But, only if you are ready to dive, hang out and read books, and not do much else, because there really isn't anything else to do. Dining options are also limited, but the resort food is pretty good.

Belize is at the top of my list as is the Turks and Caicos - especially Grand Turk.

ghostdiver1957:
Roatan Honduras, The Inn of Last Resort...

When were you there last....both our son & daughter each worked there (@ different times)....btw, our daughter was on the island last week & stopped in & talked to Andy(Donna was on the mainland)..let me know...Roatan , our home away from home........

My husband and I are planning our first trip to Belize as well. We have our flights but I have not booked a resort. I am finding that if you want a dive trip to stay on the islands. However the islands are pretty small some are only acres big...like 15 acres. However I hear the diving is great. The most populated island has numerous resorts but I don't know how the diving is there yet.

I recommend Barbados. In addition to great diving there's a lot to do on dry land. American flies here from Miami 2 or 3 times a day.

I'm planning to dive Bonaire, etc but for now am locked into St. Thomas. Plan on diving with Chris Sawyer and have the RMS Rhone on the list. Any other suggestions from those who have dove USVI?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom