Recomendations for Dive Computer

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mossym:
i'm not sure there is a computer out there that comes with decent software

Well, I finally got around to downloading some dives I did earlier this year from my TUSA IQ-700. I've fiddled with them a bit like adding site name, location, buddy, equipment, etc. Having replaced the factory wrist strap with the Dive Rite NiTek Duo cinch strap made removing the strap to put the PC interface clip on simple!

I have not been able to find any bugs in the TUSA PC interface software so far. I like the presentation of the data in both graphic and tabular format - this is a definite plus for me. The printout for a hardcopy logbook page for each dive is great. farTwo thumbs up for TUSA PC Logbook 4.0 from me!

My issues with Dive Rite NiTek Logic PC software and my (now backup) Dive Rite NiTek3 continue to be unresolved - it's been about 9 months now. IMO the after-sales support I've received from Dive Rite regarding their PC software for downloading dive computer data has been a tad suboptimal.

well, even though I didn't ask the question, just wanted to say thanks to everyone for all the info on their dive comps. I've decided my next buy is gonna be the Oceanic Versa Pro. I'll begin saving up now!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom