recommendations...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ehawk

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I am looking to get my OW certification. Does anyone have any recommendations for instructors good or bad they could share? Southern NH preferably. (Sorry about that missing info)PM's are probably the best, as I don't want to start a controversy.

TIA
Ehawk

You come to an open forum...to ask for some help

Be nice to know what part of the world your in. It will make it easier for the SB members to lend you a hand.

There is a guy in England, Several spread across the US, Canada, Way down south..say.oh I do not know...the Carribean??? Australia...get the picture...:wink:

Stephen

Can U say C A N A D A...:D

Would love to help, but where are you?

ooops sorry, just seen scarceface's reply!

Are you referring to me Scarceface...the english one!

Yes sir...you were kind enough to welcome me to the Board...can only repay you with a referal..:wink:

Stephen

Diving Doc:
ooops sorry, just seen scarceface's reply!

Are you referring to me Scarceface...the english one!

scarefaceDM:
Yes sir...you were kind enough to welcome me to the Board...can only repay you with a referal..:wink:

Stephen

Too kind sir:14:

MSilvia:
Guys, he did post in the New England Lobstah Divers forum... that might be a clue to his location.

Oppps, well spotted that man:confused:

well ok then...Never mind....But then again...:wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom